Thinking of getting back into employment? We offer an
employment service which can help you to achieve your goals and find a
Peter Bedford Housing Association is here to help you overcome your
employment barriers. We can help you if you:
- Want to find paid work, voluntary work or training opportunities
- Suffer from a mental health problem, are anxious or depressed or feel down
- Are over 20
- Live in Hackney or Islington
Support on offer at Peter Bedford HA includes:
- Individual 1-to-1 sessions with employment advisors to identify your needs
- Writing/upgrading CVs, cover letters, application forms and networking
- Good quality training with recognised qualifications
- Practical, hands on, up to date work experience in our enterprises
- Interview preparation and practice
- Signposting to other services that offer condition management and psychological therapies.
Being in work will increase not only your bank balance but your confidence too!
If you are a Peter Bedford tenant, speak to your Support Worker to find out
if we s can help you develop the skills and confidence you need
to get into employment or to find a job. If you are not a tenant with us, you
can contact our Employability team on 020 3815 4100 and they can tell
you how to take part.