ILM Property Management Assistant
Job reference: ILM-PMA2018
Salary: £16104 per annum (pro-rata)
Hours: 24 hours per week
Contract type: FTC 16 weeks
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to deliver an effective planned and responsive repairs service. The successful candidate will report directly to the Assets and Property Manager and the will be within an administrative capacity, which includes verbal and written communication to clients. the key responsibilities of this role will be:
- To input property, component and works details and on recording all activity and outcomes SASSHA database
- To archive property compliance data, such as Gas Safety Certificates.
- To raise works orders for contractors for the carrying out of day to day repairs and planned works.
- Where needed, to send details of appointments to tenants, regarding appointment times for repairs inspections, etc with start dates and duration of work where appropriate and notify and arrange appointments with case managers to support tenants to give access as necessary.
- Work closely with other PBHA departments where this may improve outcomes for clients and improve team performance.
- Report any safeguarding concerns, as per procedure.
Peter Housing Association is funded to provide Intermediate Labour Market (ILM) jobs by The Big Lottery and The European Social Fund. The programme is aimed at those people who have a disability or long term health condition which has made finding steady work challenging. An ILM position is a temporary job where you will receive intensive on the job support to transition into permanent work. You will be supported to manage your time, develop resilience and the confidence to perform the job tasks effectively. Throughout your paid employment with PBHA you will be given the support to apply for more permanent work and to approach this with confidence.
This post is only open candidates registered on the ACE Building Better Opportunities Programme, for more information on our website about the programme, please follow the link: http://peterbedford.org.uk/adult-learning-and-employability/our-employability-programmes/
Please note: to apply for this role the attached application must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd March 2018 by 12 noon.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 5th March 2018.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge receipt of application forms or write formally to those not shortlisted for an interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks after the short-listing, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Note for applicants with a disability:
We welcome applications from disabled people. If you wish to be considered under our guaranteed interview scheme, please complete the above form. If you wish to discuss any concerns about the job in relation to your disability, completing the application form or the guaranteed interview scheme, please contact us. You will be asked at a later stage about any special requirements in relation to an interview if appropriate.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources at the above email address.
Peter Bedford Housing Association is committed to equality and diversity and want our Board and staff to reflect the diverse community we work in. We particularly welcome applications from young people.